Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pie your student Leader!






Hey Everyone!

I'm blogging a little early this week because I'm finding all sorts of ways to procrastinate writing this English Honors review paper. (I had to read "Cats Eye" by Margaret Atwood for Honors Canadian Literature... It's a 400 page book that resembles "Mean Girls" way too much.. but, without the humor of Damien)

So, this past week was "Pie your Student Leader" and, being a student leader who is always up for public humilation, I was pied! It was a messy, slightly disgusting, affair, but, it was a lot of fun. All of my Residents in my hallway showed up, and pied me multiple times. (And, not just normal pies; pies with toppings). We raised over $500 for a not for profit organization based out of Albany, and they were so grateful for our donation. Even though I missed a Keith Urban concert for this event (Sorry, Patrick! I really wanted to go!) it was definitely worth it.

In other news- I'M GOING HOME THIS WEEKEND! I'm surprising my parents thursday (I told them I wasn't going to be able to make it because I'm on duty this weekend.. so, they'll definitely be surprised). It was my Dads birthday this past week, so my brother and I are hosting a small "Surprise Party". I love being at Siena, but, it's been way too long since I've seen my dog and family. We have a new menu at work, so I'm fasting in anticipation for a day of just sitting at the bar and trying everything. It's great timing because my midterms start the week after, so this will be a nice "calm before the storm" scenerio.

Unfortunately, I cannot procrastinate any longer.

Until next week,
Leanne

P.S- Attached are some photos from "Pie your Student Leader".. told you I was a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment