Monday, October 19, 2009

Three day weekends are awesome!

Don't you love three day weekends? I know I do! I had a chance to go home this past weekend because we didn't have classes on Friday! Yay! I live in CT so I drove home on Thursday night after my Endocrinology Lab. I carpooled with Joe, he lives in the next town over from me. And talk about crazy weather, anyone who lives further south knows what I mean! It was clear skies in Albany and once we crossed over into MA and CT, we had rain and snow! Mid October and we're already getting snow. Jeez, I guess I better get the snow boots out! But its not so bad here in Albany now. Today was chilly, but still sweatshirt/light coat kind of weather.

And now its time to get back into the swing of things. Having a long weekend was awesome, especially since I got to go home and see family, but I got absolutely no work done! So today and tomorrow will be slightly work intensive. I really need to get some work done on my Honors Thesis. Its basically a 40+ page paper that you write over the course of a year. You can write it on whatever you want to and you choose a faculty member to be your mentor and help you through the process. By the time you graduate, your paper is published which is something to add to your list of accomplishments. I'm still in the very beginning stages of my thesis, so I'm still doing research and putting together a survey that I will eventually give out. I'll keep you folks posted on my progress with that.

Well, I suppose I should get back to work now.

Until next time...

(ps, I decided to copy Bianca and change my font color. Green is my favorite color, so get used to seeing it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment