Friday, October 9, 2009

Immunology Test Today!

Hey Guys,

So I'm going to be blogging every Thursday now (starting after today because it is clearly Friday... I had a late study night last night). So look for blogs from me on Thursdays!

Anyway, today I am going to be taking my first Immunology exam of the year. I'm a little bit nervous, but I think that I am well prepared for it. I have been reading my lecture notes consistently since school started, and I've been doing a week long review. But I'm not quite sure what to expect on this exam. Immunology is a 400 level course, which means it is definitely tough. We don't get review sheets, or homework assignments, or practice tests. You're on your own! Hopefully, as a senior, I've pretty much got classes like this under control.

Apparently I'm in the Immunology zone though... Indira (another blogger!), who happens to be my roomie, told me I was reciting Immuno material in my sleep last night. I think that's pretty funny. I wonder what pathway I was dreaming about...

Anyway, I'm going to go get ready. I have a breakfast study date with a friend of mine at the dining hall. Wish me luck! I'll be going to my doom at 10:25!

~Bianca

1 comment:

  1. It's okay, Bianca. According to my roommate, I talk about income statements and current assets in my sleep. True story.


    I hope you did well at least :)!
    -Leanne

    ReplyDelete