Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mama said there'd be days like this...

Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry that I have not blogged in a while. I do not think I have ever been so busy in my Siena career as I have been these past two weeks. Junior year is going really well however a lot of hard work and effort is required to experience success. I literally did homework, lab work and classes from 1:30pm-9:15pm today. Needless to say, my finance classes are really tough! However I did get a twenty minute dinner break so at-least I'm eating!

Some exciting news that I am able to share directly relates to our readers from the Westchester area. I am the student speaker on November 19 at the Tarrytown Marriott for prospective students!! i.e. you guys!
So definitely sign up, if you haven't already done so. As it will be a great time!

Unfortunately, the work does not stop and I have to get back to reading the textbook for class tomorrow morning bright and early at 9:20 am!

Looking forward to blogging again,

Patrick



No comments:

Post a Comment