Friday, October 16, 2009

Sick :-(

So I broke my promise again... and I'm blogging a day late. But I woke up yesterday morning feeling not so great and ended up spiking a fever of 102. So I decided to go home early for the long weekend and pretty much sleep the day away.

I so cannot afford being sick right now, especially when I was sick two weeks ago. I have so much work to do! This weekend I was planning on getting a lab write-up done for Biology of Vertebrates, writing ten pages for my thesis, and applying to grad school. I figured a long weekend was a good time to get all of my applications filled out, request my recommendations, and write personal statements. Today I'm feeling a little bit better, so I think I can try to tackle all of this stuff. I just hope this "feeling better" lasts for at least the rest of the day, and that I feel 100% by Monday. I am not a big fan of missing class because I learn best through listening and in-class activities. However, we have a new policy at Siena in lieu of the whole swine flu thing, that we are not allowed to attend class if we have a fever. It definitely wouldn't be a good idea to infect the entire school. I really don't think this is the flu though. If it was, I'm sure I would not be well enough to be typing this right now.

Anyway, I think I'm going to go start my lab write-up. Oh, by the way, I got my Immunology test back... and I kicked its butt! I was so excited. I love starting the semester off with a big fat A. I wish my own immune system would take a hint...

~Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment