Monday, October 12, 2009

Yes, my roommate talks in her sleep.

Greetings everybody!

So, Bianca mentioned last week that she was reciting Immuno in her sleep. As her roommate, I can confirm that. Actually, she's got a Vertebrates test tomorrow. I've got a feeling she'll be reciting her notes again in her sleep. I'm seriously considering recording her and using the footage as blackmail.

But things are going well over in my corner. I'm captain of the Bhangra team and we had our second practice of the semester today. Within two practices, the team has already learned the first 50 seconds of the choreography. Saying as how we only have 5 weeks left before our first performance and I've got 7.5 minutes of choreography to teach everyone, i'd say we're going at a good pace. Unfortunately, that means my legs are incredibly sore! Ugh! I'm going to have to ice them later.

Well, I guess I should go study for my test in Morals in Medicine. It's an upper level religion class. Our test tomorrow is an in-class essay. The questions were already given to us, so I just have to review material, answer the question, and be able to repeat the essay tomorrow in class.

Wish me luck! And wish Bianca luck too... although she's been studying for this test for a few days now and I think she's well prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment