Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Bianca!

Yes thats right, today is Bianca's birthday! yay! so happy birthday to my wonderful roommate!
Last night I decorated our room with streamers while Bianca was sleeping. She woke up this morning with a wonderful surprise!

So I've been extremely busy lately working with admissions on a special project. We're in the process of filming a virtual tour. That means that once we're done with our project, prospective students will be able to click on the link on the Siena website and get a filmed tour of campus. Eric Guzman and I would be your tour guides!

You'd get to see all the hot spots on campus right from your computer! And then of course I'm going to tell you to actually visit Siena in person and get a personalized tour from one of our many fantastic tour guides.

Well, I'll be sure to keep you folks updated on our project! But for now, I've got plenty of homework to return to.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment