Thursday, December 10, 2009

BINGO!

Hey everyone, all excited for Christmas I hope. I am so excited to go home. School is getting pretty stressful with last minute tests, final exams and papers. It’s hard to take a step back and breathe. Although work has wrapped up most of my time, I did however have a very exciting Saturday last weekend. Nearly all of the Siena campus went to the Siena UAlbany, but since I wasn’t a big fan of basketball I went to go play some bingo. Lame I know. I didn’t plan on spending my night at bingo, but my friends dragged me to it. I never realize how much fun bingo was, and the prizes, WOW. When the Student Events Board puts on bingo, they go big. The grand prize was a Nintendo Wii. Other prizes included an ipod nano, Chilies, Dunkin Donuts, and Applebees gift cards, Cds, and DJ Hero. Decent prizes huh? I happened to be one of the luckiest kids on campus that night, which is probably a once in a lifetime thing, but I took home an Ipod Nano. Wooo hooo! If you come to Siena and question bingo, go! You never know what you will take home! =)

Take it easy...Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment