Monday, December 14, 2009

It's the Holiday Season!


Happy Monday, Everyone!

It's the final stretch of this 2009 fall semester! As Bianca has noted, today was the last day of classes and theres a brief sense of relief running through the dorms right now... That is until Wednesday when most finals start.

For me, I have my Religion Final on Wednesday, my Accounting Final Saturday (at 8:30 am... YIKES!), and my Math and Marketing exam on Monday... Unfortunately, I don't get to go home until the 23rd so I'm trying not to think about it too much so the days go by faster. It's always weird being here while everyone else goes home. Usually the dorms have this energy about them thats not comparable to anything else, but when residents start going home the dorms become too quiet for my liking... and, not going to lie... I do miss my residents when they leave.

But, until then Hines Hall is having their Holiday Party. Tonight at 10 p.m, 24 hour quiet hours start so we're letting all the residents get their last bursts of energy out before then.

I hope you all have a phenomenal Holiday Season, and I'll be back in January to blog for you again!


See you 2010,
Leanne

P.S- I attached a photo I worked on that I took during the first snowfall. The trees are right outside of Hines Hall if you face Spring Street. One of the greatest aspects of Siena is that although it's a college campus, you can still find beautiful nature every where you turn.. It's the "Franciscan" in us ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment