Monday, December 14, 2009

Last Day of Classes!

So today is the last day of classes for the fall semester! I have been consistently crossing big projects, papers, and presentations off of my to do list, so today has just been about enjoying the last bit of lecture time and preparing for my 3 final exams. I have not really gotten into studying for them yet, although my first exam is on Wednesday (Vertebrate Biology). I've been doing pretty well this semester, so I'm not too nervous. Also, I've become a lot more laid back about studying since freshman year. I remember coming in as a freshman and spending every waking hour reading and memorizing and studying! But then I began to find a balance during sophomore and junior year... I do not need to make myself nearly as crazy as I did as a Siena newbie. Studying is all about staying on top of material through the whole semester, not overloading or overstressing, and never ever cramming! Believe it or not, I've actually become quite calm when facing finals week.



I'll probably be hyperventilating on Wednesday morning though... I haven't quite mastered being calm right before the final yet. Maybe by my last semester as a Siena student, I'll figure that one out.



Good luck on finals everyone! And happy last day of classes :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment