Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Off to Work I Go!

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! I know Santa was very good to me this year! My highlight was def. my new digital camera and photo frame! Im studying abroad next fall in Africa and Im really going to use them!



Sadly, Christmas came and went so quickly and now I am back to work, and taking my fifteen minute break to blog =]! I work at a law firm in the billing department so I get to make fun spreadsheets of the lawyers time and income, do their time slips, and unfortunatly file. It's funny because I have no intention of becoming a lawyer but I have learned so much about different laws and law just in general. I have my own desk in an open cubicle and it's piled high with literally 247 bills that need to be filed! Everyone jokes around that im starting to get lost under it all. It's alot of work and but I love having a 9-5 job. The lawyers and paralegals I work with are awesome and take the time to explain everything that goes on.




This is a picture of me and my coworker from the summer cleaning out the basement! After seven years all the files get stripped and thrown away and I spent a good week with my coworkers cleaning out the file rooms!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year's Eve!!! Write to you next year!! ';]

<3 Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment