Monday, December 7, 2009

* Let * It * Snow *



Thats right folks, we got our first official snow of the season! Most of it came down on Saturday, although I think there were a few more flurries this morning. We got about an inch, or inch and a half of snow. Not a bad start. The roads were all cleared early this morning which was nice, so driving conditions were fine. The pathways around campus were also clear. That's one of the things I love about Siena. They do such a great job of clearing all the pathways really early in the morning, so you don't have to worry about slipping on a patch of ice walking to your 8:30 class.

The campus looks really pretty now too. There's snow everywhere! On the grass, on the cars, and all over the trees! The sight is gorgeous. I love the snow sometimes. That is, when its not too cold and it doesn't cancel my plans. Below are a few pictures that my roommate took of campus.




Don't you just want to curl up in front of a fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa? mmmmm I can't wait until my work is done and I can start to really enjoy this holiday season!

1 comment: