Monday, December 7, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Happy Monday, Everyone!

It's the final two weeks of the fall semester and it's crunch time for most of us students! I had a 38 page Marketing Proposal due this morning, and I have 16 pages to write for my Honors English Class. Then, it's finals. Finals this year fall late for us, and because of that I do not get to go home until the 23rd. It's incredibly hectic though. I have to remind myself to breath half the time, lol.

But, in the midst of all this craziness, there has been many lights to end of this semesters tunnel. First, the first snowfall of the season came this weekend. I ADORE snow, so I'm like a little kid when it comes to this time of year. It's so beautiful to walk to class in this weather now. The campus just glistens.

Tonight, Pathfinders is doing a charity event for Project Linus. Project Linus is a program that makes blankets for sickly children, or people in need and every year they look for donations. This year, we decided to help out. We raised over $800 for fabric and materials, and tonight is when we make the blankets. I'm really excited about this event, and I can't wait to see how the blankets turn out (Of course I'll have my camera handy tonight).

Well, I have to do some of my English paper before the Project Linus Party tonight!

I hope you all are enjoying this winter beauty as much as I am.

Leanne

P.S- Of course I have pictures :) Attached is a picture near the Sarazen Student Union that I took while it first start snowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment