Friday, December 4, 2009

Hi everyone!

So I forgot that yesterday was Thursday! I tend to always lose track of time by the end of the semester. We only have one week left before finals madness begins, and the week before finals is usually more stressful than finals week itself. I have something big due every day next week. B
ut I will make sure to stay on top of everything. Even though there is a lot of work to do, my housemates and I decided to take tonight to decorate our townhouse together for the holiday season. It's going to be fun and relaxing, and I will be sure to take pictures to post up here next week.

I do not know if I have mentioned this before, but I am a professional ballet dancer, and I am currently in the middle of the Nutcracker tour with Albany Berkshire Ballet. Our first performances were on November 21st, and our last ones of the tour will be on Dec 20th. So I have been running around to Craryville NY, Burlington VT, Pittsfield MA, and Albany NY for the past several weeks.
The Nutcracker is such a spectacular production, no matter who is putting it on, and I highly recommend going to see it to get you into the holiday/winter spirit.

That is one thing that I'm definitely starting to feel around here at Siena... the holiday spirit. Everyone has dug out their scarves and gloves, have started decorating their rooms with paper snowflakes and ornaments, are planning Secret Santas, and playing holiday music. This time of year kind of takes the edge off of everything we have to get done in the next two weeks!

I'll get our decorating pictures up soon! Good luck bloggers with all of your final projects, presentations, and exams!

This is a picture from our last performance in Burlington, VT. It's the Dance of the Snowflakes. I am the one in the middle!

~Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment