Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I've finally started to let myself relax at home after unpacking, organizing papers, getting my grades, and doing last minute Christmas shopping/baking. There is truly nothing like a college Christmas break if you've never experienced it. See in high school, you only had about 2 weeks off, during which you had to complete assignments and projects for the unfinished semester. But in college, your semester is over, so there is no work left to complete! No assignments are looming over your head. There is only opportunity to relax, spend time with family and friends, and maybe make some money (or if you're an overachiever, prep for next semester).

So what am I going to do this break???
- Teach 8 dance classes (pre-ballet, ballet, modern, jazz)
- Attend dance class myself (I'll need it after tomorrow!)
- Dust off my piano and guitars, and work on some music I haven't had time to focus on
- Choreograph dances for my students' performances
- Read! I have several books I've been meaning to get into
- Hear from grad schools!!! *crosses fingers*
- Hang out with my friends from home
- Hang out with the fam
- Go sledding!!
- Drink lots and lots of hot chocolate
- Think about organizing my Honors Thesis (which is mostly written!)
- Think about writing my reflection paper on service projects I have completed since Freshman Year
- Go ice skating!
- SLEEP!

What do you guys think? I think it sounds like a pretty good list of things to do. I especially like the last one. :-)

I hope everyone has a fantastic break!

~Bianca

P.S. Liv, when am I getting invited over for some of that pizza?? :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment