Thursday, December 17, 2009

Things I've learned this past semester...

1. Senior year goes by fast. and I mean really fast. I'm already halfway done!

2. Baking brownies for your housemates is always a great idea during finals week.

3. Always attend Siena events. I won a new GPS system at our Relay for Life kickoff party!

4. Having a kitchen is awesome, but sneaking into Saga (our dining hall) is always fun.

5. Always keep on top of your course work. Cramming right before an exam doesn't work.

6. Becoming friends with faculty and staff at Siena is the best thing you could ever do. (that includes Admissions staff, professors, dining hall workers, and janitorial staff)

7. Always make sure you've got a pair of gloves and a scarf. It gets cold around here. really cold.

8. Don't forget to make time to hang out with friends. Before you know it, everybody will be graduating and parting ways.

9. Payday is always an awesome day. Especially when you are a broke college student.

10. Never forget to make time for fun. Its the only way you'll survive all the work, and its the only way to make your college time some of the best years of your life. Take advantage of all the opportunity you can get and live it up! Once you realize you're graduating in a few months, its too late to go back and re-do the past three years.

:o) I love Siena. And I love the person it has helped me become. And not to sound sappy, but I am really going to miss this place. So I guess the only thing left to do is to make the most of next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment