Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Finals Finally Over & Back on the Island!

I can't believe finals are over! I felt like this day would never come, I unfortunatly was one of the few people who had finals in all five of my classes. And after countless hours spent in the library ( One of my favorite places on campus) I am home! It was so hard staying to the very last day I hated saying goodbye to all my friends. I already miss all of them, even though in a few short weeks we will be back together. It's funny how much of a family my friends have become.


Luckily for me driving back home was such a breeze with barely anyone on the road. The three and a half hour drive is so nice. And when I feel like leaving the car at school its just a quick Amtrak ride away from Penn Station to the LIRR! And theres always someone to travel with having a lot of LI kids at Siena. Today I was lucky enough to have one of my friends on the basketball team with me. Im not too big on driving alone, and might sort of kinda have a led foot =].


After one Dunkin Donut iced coffee, a blueberry muffin, 3.5 hrs, and a fight about Queens being located on LI I was home and welcomed with a foot and a half of snow. My brother still doesnt understand fully how cold, cold can be! It was still so much warmer here to me. This all brings me to right now just relaxing with my family and waiting for Dad's homemade pizza! Born thankfully to an Italian Chef food in my house is always delicious. Sorry Sera Hall, but dad's cooking is unbeatable!


...Time to Eat!! Have a Great Holliday!!!

- Liv<3


No comments:

Post a Comment