Monday, November 9, 2009

And the verdict is...

Hey Everyone!

I am currently on Duty tonight, and decided to blog from my humble office over in Hines. As an RA, we are required to be on duty every month. Here in Hines it varies when you're on duty because we select the days randomly. So, for instance- this week I'm on duty Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but won't be on duty until we close for Thanksgiving, and then again in December. Duty is fun though. A lot of times people just come in a sit in the office with you (as my friend was doing prior to me typing this), and we just have to walk around and check the building to make sure it's all up to par.

Now, last week I wrote about how I was conflicted with the choice of a major... and, I've decided- I'm going for Marketing and Management with an Honors certificate in English. The more I think about it, the more I realize what a great fit it is for me. I also know it will encourage me even more to enter the restaurant industry upon graduation. I have a great passion for that industry, even with all its' hard work, so I know I will succeed.

Well, that's all I have for you tonight. I have to go do a round before Gossip Girl, hehe :)

Till next week,

Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment