Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm still stuffed.

Happy Monday, Everyone!

And, a belated "Happy Thanksgiving"!(I hope you all listened to Adam Sandlers "Turkey Song" at least once).

It is so great to be back at Siena! Now, don't get me wrong, I love being home... But, with three weeks left in the semester I want to spend as much time here as possible. It's absolutely insane how fast this semester is going by. I could only imagine how the seniors are feeling.
All throughout these next few weeks I'm going to have the Rocky theme song in my head to keep me motivated. This is crunch time for all of us students. Assignments that we forgot about, normal homework, semester long projects all come boiling down to this.

For me, after this week I'm almost in the clear. I have a 20 page Marketing Project due Monday (15 pages already completed =]) This project is great though; we have to conceptualize our own business, and then go through all the steps of a typical Marketing Proposal. My business is called "Ice Cream De Jour" and is a high class dessert restaurant. The bar has ice sculptures pouring martinis, and a glass floor with exotic fish swimming below. I've created the menu, SWOT Analysis, Customer Analysis, Business Analysis and much much more. Then, after that I have a 10 page english paper that I'm actually excited to write. I'm writing it on this book called "Not Wanted on the Voyage" by Timothy Findley, and I already have it all outlined, and I love my hypothesis ( I would share it, but I don't want it stolen =P).

Well, I hope you all have a great week. I have to go finish my 30 questions for religion... fun =/

Until next time!
Leanne

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy!

    Thank you so much for the compliment! I'm glad you're enjoying! I love writing these and it's nice to know we have a fan :)

    -Leanne

    ReplyDelete