Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Finally Posting!

Hey Everyone!!Y
I'm so glad I am finally getting the chance to post online, things have been so crazy! I thought I'd use my first post to introduce myself. My name is Olivia, you can call me Liv! I am an English Education Major and a Creative Arts Minor.

I love getting involved on Campus and I am a Siena Ambassador. I enjoy giving tours so make sure you come up to get one! As you can see I am also an active member of the Dog Pound! GO SAINTS!! I haven't missed a home game yet!



Siena College has become my home away from home. And I know that sounds cliche, but I couldn't imagine anywhere else feeling this way. The sense of community is amazing, and the people here are so welcoming. On campus I live in Padua Hall with two other roomates who are the greatest! Having a bathroom in the room is excellent!
* Sorry were working on getting more pictures together*

Getting to the actual blogging part today was awesome! I got to travel with Admissions home to Long Island! I talked with over a hundred guidance counslers all over the island, about why Siena would be an amazing fit for their students. It was great to have the opportunity to give back to Siena by helping out at the event. I'm going to cut it a little short this time because well I am procrastinating! College is all about time management!


<3 Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment