Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween pictures I promised....







Hey everyone, like I had promised, I have provided some pictures of the Halloween fun that took place on campus last weekend. My roomate and I were Wayne and Garth from Waynes World on Saturday and hockey players on friday. College can be pretty fun and a great way to meet new friends, but its also rigorous academically. Siena, in particular, has a challenging course curriculu no matter which major any of you choose to pursue. I, myself, am a Chemistry major, and, honestly, I am extremely happy with the decision I made; both with the school I chose and with the field I'm in. Although the course load is demanding, the faculty make it that much easier. The teachers are some of the most down to earth people you will ever meet. Doors are always open for help or in case you just want to talk. Some professors stress appointments for extra help, but the majority of the time they will allow you to walk right in. I live for office hours to survive in my classes and teachers are always willing to give a helping hand. I know it may seem like I'm glorifying the school and the professors it has, but coming from a small high school and a town where everyone knows each other, I wanted that connection with my teachers. I wanted them to know me as well as allow me to know them. Being the 1 on 1 learner I am, I have been pleased that Siena has been able to provide this relationship with teacher and student. For me tougher classes are made easier to succeed in through extra help, and you know just as well as I do, its nice to succeed.
Take it easy everyone... Josh Baillargeon

No comments:

Post a Comment