Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fall Fusion 09: Under the Big Top!

I can't believe it. Last night was my last Fall Fusion at Siena. ever. Next year I will have graduated! But that's certainly not going to stop me from coming back to see the show!

But seriously, the show was awesome! The acts were so good! I was able to watch parts of the show and see my friends perform. I know they videotaped the whole show, so I'll have to get a copy of it!

The theme for the show was also a circus theme, so everyone was dressed up as clowns and lion tamers and ring leaders! The decorations were also so bright and colorful! It made me want to be a kid again!

So the last act of the show was the Bhangra Team. I was getting so anxious waiting for us to go on! But the performance was great! If you want to check out the video of the performance, click on the link below!

Siena College Bhangra Fall Fusion 09

I hope you guys enjoy the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment