Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I always knew there'd be days like these.

Hey Everyone,

Even though it's technically Tuesday, HAPPY MONDAY! I have been swamped this evening, so I am sorry for being tardy for the party. (Housewives reference, anyone?). Parents, please do not worry... this time is not uncommon for me. Tonight has been particularly eventful- Pathfinder meeting (DIANA- we missed you), two fire alarms, a few RA situations, and accounting homework. 3 am is an early night :)


As Bianca has made note of, it is registration time... DUN DUN DUN!! Hopefully, I will get all the classes I am looking at. I register tomorrow (or today.. however you want to look at it) at 11:30. I'm nervous to be honest. With this whole "Declared Major thing" I'm starting to see my future form in front of my eyes, and I need all the classes I want in order to move forward. I'm also pretty excited to finally be on a track to something. I keep realizing more and more how perfect this major is for me. I also realized that later in life I can a lot more than just work in the restaurant. (Foodie Columnist, anyone?) I have also obtained an internship over the winter to learn more about different managerial aspects. Each day for an hour I will learning how to run a kitchen, how to match wines with different dishes, how to do the books, etc. I'm eager about this, and I'm being an apprentice to some of the best in the business so I know I'm in good hands.

Anyway, I have to write a few reports up before going to sleep for an hour or two (It's more like naps, to be honest).

I hope you all have a great week!

Leanne


EDITORS NOTE- I GOT ALL MY CLASSES!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment