Thursday, October 16, 2008

and so passes another week..

Hello hello hello!  Wow has it been hectic here at Siena!  I've been giving tours out the wazoo, and midterms midterms midterms!  I cant believe how fast this semester is flying by.  Its crazy!

So lets recap from the last time I wrote...

First off, parents weekend was awesome!  (It feels like wicked long ago..) but it was amazing.  We had so much fun, and seriously it was just nice to chill and relax with my family.  Speaking of which, I went home this past weekend.  It was yet again just a weekend of relaxation, which is so incredibly appreciated when your life is a whirlwind.  Your family is so much more appreciated when they aren't around every second. Ha ha :-)

I got my first midterm grade back today, and guess what?  I got an A!  I was so happy :-)  I mean it was Religion, but he's not exactly the easiest grader, so I'm happy.  And I actually didn't do as bad on my Economics midterm as I thought I did.  Still didn't do well, but hey, I passed, ha ha.

Halloween is approaching!  What is everyone being?!  I love Halloween so so SO much.  Me and my boyfriend are actually being Pebbles and Bambam from The Flintstones!  How funny is that?  I thought it was pretty cute :-P  Before I know it, it will be Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and then Spring semester.  AHHH!

OH! And i have some VERY exciting news!  I've been really thinking about studying abroad, so I went to this dinner that our school was sponsoring for the class of 2011, which was all about studying abroad.  All I have to say is, it fully confirms the fact that I want to go.  I have absolutely no doubts what so ever.  I really want to go to London, 1) because I've never been there, and 2) my cousin and her hubby live there!  So this way if I ever get homesick, they are there in case I need!  My meeting with Fr. Brian is on October 23rd, so hopefully all will go well!  I think I've mentioned this before, but two of my best friends are overseas right now, one in London, and one in Dublin.  They are really having the time of their lives!  

I also did yet another big thing today!  I DECLARED MY MAJOR! I am now an English Major, with a Business Minor, and a Theater Certificate.  I'm really happy I FINALLY declared!  Its just like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.  But honestly, I wouldn't have done it any other way besides coming in undeclared.  It gave me the opportunity to poke around a little bit, and dab in different things.

So, school is pretty awesome right now, and I just am going with the flow!  Hopefully, I can bring my grades up, just a bit, to reassure I'm okay with going abroad.  I'm so excited!!!! <--did i mention that already?!

And PS, I know I promised I was going to be consistent, and I'm sorry I didn't write (again) last week.  I promise I'm not usually this bad of a blogger, but life has just been super hectic.  I pinkie pinkie swear that I will be writing every week from now on!  I mean come on, who doesn't want to hear ALL ABOUT ME?! :-)  jk jk.

Alrighty!  Till next time folks!,
Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment