Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cherry O!

Hello all! Today i received some WONDERFUL NEWS! I have been approved by Siena to go abroad!! Holy moly cannoli! Can you believe it?! I start my application to Birkbeck which is part of the University of London over the course of the next two weeks! IM SO EXCITED! :-)

Anyway, I hope everyones fall season is going well! I've been outrageously busy, but everything is going pretty well. Mid-semester grades also came out today, and the grades which are posted are pretty much all A's and A-'s, except for my Micro Economics grade, which is currently a C. Boo! But honestly, I'll take it, because it is so hard! And I'm really really trying. So, as long as I know I'm really trying my hardest, its all I can ask of myself.

On another note, Halloween is even closer! I actually just got an email from the St. Baldrick's foundation, which is a children's cancer foundation. I really want to try to organize an event on campus, where anyone who wants to donate/shave their head for kids cancer will come! I feel like Siena is such a giving, caring community that it can happen! So there's a bunch of exciting things going on in my life.

Anyway, gotta run, time to go do some work!

Lauren*

PS- How are all the applications coming?! Early decision and early action are coming soon! Id like to hear your stories! SHARE WITH ME! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment