Friday, October 10, 2008

My Long Weekend

Hi everyone,

How's it going? I hope all is well.

So, Siena has no classes today (Friday, 10/10/08) for President's holiday. I remember this time last year when I was a freshman, I was so excited to go home for the first time and be with my family. This year, my family is coming to visit me (so as you can imagine, I am quite excited). Campus is very quiet due to the fact that most students are home. I'm happy for the freshman that they are mostly all home with their families. 

So believe it or not, I actually have some pretty exciting stuff planned for next week. HaHa, its the truth, I swear. This tuesday, I am going to a Study Abroad Dinner on campus. If you want to study abroad, it has to be planned very far in advance. I am looking to go junior year (next year) spring semester. The dinner seems awesome! First, we all have all this international food and then past students who have studied abroad tell us about their travels and their internships. 

Also, I have set up an appointment with the Study Abroad Office here at school for the following day to discuss my future plans. I would absolutely love to go to England. 

So I will keep everyone posted next week on how my interview went and how the dinner was!

Keep reading guys! And can someone please leave me a comment and show me some love!

Love,

Patrick Creegan

No comments:

Post a Comment