Friday, October 31, 2008

Long Island In The House?

Hi Everyone!

Happy Halloween! I've had such a busy week that I don't even have a costume for tonight! Does anyone have any ideas? HaHa, I was thinking about being Dr. Derek Shephard from Grey's Anatomy. Either that or Michael Phelps! HaHa. But I'll take any suggestions that you guys are offering.

So what's new with you? Hows the college search coming along? No one is filling me in yet! What other schools are you looking at? Anything new and exciting in your life? I tell you guys my story so it's only fair that you tell me at least something in return.

I have a question for you guys...Is anyone from Long Island, NY? Siena has a student reception on Long Island where Siena comes to you! It is on November 19 at the Long Island Marriott in Uniondale! You should absolutely register and hear Siena out. Oh and the reason why I mentioned this specific date for Long Islanders is because I am the guest speaker! So come here what Siena is really like from a involved Siena student and meet awesome people along the way.

There is also one in Syracuse, Westchester, Park Ridge New Jersey, and NYC!

Even if you have visited Siena before, come to a reception near you. You can meet all the fabulous admissions representatives and current students who discuss Siena one on one with you!

If your interested in attending, go to http://www.siena.edu/ and click on prospective students and then click on Visit Siena! Scroll down and register! It's really a awesome way to see if Siena is right for you. Whether you've already applied, been accepted or are just considering us, come to the reception.

I really hope to see my fellow Long Islanders on the 19th! Let me know if your attending!!!!

Talk to you guys soon!

Love,

Patrick Creegan

No comments:

Post a Comment