Thursday, October 9, 2008

Real World?!

So the last 2 weeks have been insanity. I feel like I am so immersed in studying, group projects, and homework…it is crazy! I have two major group presentations in the works: Operations Management and Taxation. Siena is big on group projects and class presentations. While they may seem annoying, they are excellent preparation for what you will encounter in the business world presenting to colleagues, clients, and so on.
Speaking of the business world…I mentioned last time I wrote that I was applying for a summer accounting internship at Pricewaterhouse Coopers, one of the “big four” firms. My resume was selected for an interview, which I had last week and it went great! They did the interviews right here on campus at the career center. I was so nervous! I got an email yesterday though that they were very impressed, and want to have me to their New York City office for another interview and to meet one of the partners of the firm. They are paying for me to come down to the city and for a hotel!! So exciting!

I’ll keep you posted!

.: | Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment