Sunday, October 12, 2008

Re-cap!

Whoa, talk about busy! These last few weeks have been absolutely crazy! Here's a recap of what's been going on in my life:

I had multiple exams over the past few weeks. From Spanish to histology and a religion paper as well, I've been busy studying. I usually go down to the library to study, but sometimes I'll go over to Roger Bacon, the science building to study. Science majors have 24-hour access to the building.

I've also been busy with Read for the Stars, a new club on campus. I'm actually vice president so it has been kind of crazy lately. The club goes into Albany's inner city schools and promotes literacy and education. Last week the students made their first visit into the school, so I have been busy coordinating the activities.

Also, we had our first practice for the Bhangra Team! This is a north Indian dance team and I just tried out this semester, so I need to learn the whole 7 minute dance! The first practice went very well. It's a lot of fun, but I also need to practice in my own time. We're performing at Siena's Fall Fusion, a multicultural talent show on November 15th.

Well, thats about all I have time for now, but I promise I'll update more often!

-Indira

No comments:

Post a Comment