Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where does the time go?!

Hey everyone, hope all is well.

As of late I haven't been able to figure out where the time has gone. I'm always so busy between hockey, school, and friends that I haven't been able to sit back and take it all in. I just realized the other day, we are already half way through our first semester this week. I couldn't believe it! Only a month and a half into school and the semester is almost gone. Soon Thanksgiving (aka my favorite holiday) will be here. Once we come back from that little vacation we have two maybe two and a half weeks before the semester closes and winter break begins. I remember during orientation professors, counselors, and advisers stressing to the student body that there is no time to waste. If your a student that is slow to get started in school, you're going to have a tough time, because before you know it, the marking period will fly by. The best advise to give is to jump right into your work. If you don't, the work will definitely catch up to yah if your not careful, especially if your a student who plans to be active in sports or clubs around campus. Most teachers have limited grades. Some give little to no homework and base their grading around tests and quizzes. Learning to study is a tough thing. There are a lot activities going on around campus, but its up to you as to whether or not you take part or study. I learned this idea quickly after I got back my first bio exam. I ended up saving my studying for the last minute and the grade reflected. Currently, I'm trying to dig myself out of a hole by doing the best I can on the few assignments our teacher gives us. Not good!... There's a time to study and a time to play, its just realizing when its appropriate for which.

Take it easy ya'll,

Josh Baillargeon

No comments:

Post a Comment