Friday, October 31, 2008

Stress

Hey ya'll...haven't talked in a while, hope everyhting is going well at home and in school. College has been crazy for me for the past three weeks, its been a struggle to get everything straight, but I've finally caught up on homework, appointments and errands. The past two weekends we were on the road for hockey going to Michigan and then to Pennsylvania. It was a great time, hanging with the guys and of course watching and playing good hockey. The only problem is, it was hard to get my homework done on the road. Now that I finally feel like I'm caught up, I got three exams next week in Calculus, Chemistry and Biology. I thought I would have time to relax this weekend, dress up for Halloween, go out, and have some fun with the friends, you know blow off some steam; however, i just found out a few days ago that we have two games this weekend. One game is in NJ and the other is in NYC. We are going to be gone all weekend again. I'm kind of sad I have to miss such an awesome holiday as well as worried about getting my studying done. Although I'm a little stressed, my weekend could turn for the best. God forbid our starting goalie is out with an injury, I wish him well, but this allows an oppertunity for me to play. I'm excited for todays game and I hope it brightens up my weekend. Only time will tell eh?

See ya next time,

Josh B

No comments:

Post a Comment