Friday, October 10, 2008

Sportsfans!

The beginning of Fall means the baseball playoffs are right around the corner. I don't know if that means anything to you but it means I get to root for my Los Angeles Dodgers. This year it also meant my Economics professor could root for his Chicago Cubs, my Basic Logic professor could root for the Milwaukee Brewers, and my Philosophies of Love professor could root for the Boston Red Sox.

I particularly like to watch the games with my friends in my residence hall. As soon as game time begins everybody is watching and reacting to what is going on all simultaneously in different rooms. It might sound strange but it can become hilarious at times with people shouting across the hall. Looking toward the World Series I'm hoping for Dodgers v. Red Sox. My roommate is a die hard Red Sox fan and, as I said, I love the Dodgers. On top of that he thinks my mere presence in the room is bad luck for the Red Sox. That should make for some real fun, stay tuned for further developments!

No comments:

Post a Comment