Friday, February 6, 2009

The Blogging Crew

Hope everyone had a good week. I'm stoked that it 's finally the weekend for sure. Homework and hockey are kicking my butt so I'm ready for a break. Aside from that, the other day I finally got to meet my fellow bloggers. We had meetings originally scheduled earlier on in the year, but they kept getting post-poned due to sickness or prior commitments. I would have to say I was a little nervous to meet the my fellow partners in crime. I didn't know what to expect of them or what they were like. The unknown makes me timid! :( But as I've come to find out, like all the other kids on campus it seems, they were very nice. Being the new kid I didn't really have much to talk about, although it was nice to just listen to what they had to say. We discussed about traveling abroad and attending the presidential inauguration. Two of my peers were planning on going to Europe for their study abroad. Greece and France seemed to be the topic of choice for the two of them. I was kind of jealous about their travels when I heard about their soon to be adventures. Last summer I ended up going with one of my buddies from home to Sweden. It was unbelievable. My friend showed me all around Gothenburg. I got to see both parts of Sweden and Germany. Europe is incredible. Siena encourages studying abroad and experiencing new cultures. Just about anywhere in the world you could imagine to visit is available for you to go and stay. If I had the time I would definitely take part. I don't know where I'd like to study. Maybe Norway or Finland, try and see the other two Scandinavian countries. But then again who knows, France and England are nice too!

Sorry everyone, but I have to go. Take it easy, Josh

1 comment:

  1. Good thing I was talking about going to LONDON. :o) Haha

    ReplyDelete