Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day, Shmalentine's Day


This is the worst day in the world to be single. All my housemates are buying flowers and going out for dinner and blah blah. I'm listening to my iPod doing homework on a beautiful afternoon...but hey, I'm not bitter or anything haha :)

So as Lauren pointed out I DID NOT WIN Mr. Siena....really bummed. I had 9 people from home come up to cheer me on, including my parents and sister for the 4th time. My best friend came up for the first time. Now let me say, it was an awesome show and we broke the record for the amount raised for Habitat for Humanity. BUT, as much as I love Bryan (the winner) I must say that I think the judges botched it a little. I mean, not only was it my 4th time, but I wore a zebra pattern halter-top dress (yes, ladies I DO know what that is), nailed my song, had giveaways for the crowd, the whole place (600 ppl) was even chanting my name!! My parents were even kinda disappointed I didn't win!!! Haha when your mom is proud that you were wearing a dress, you know something is wrong! Anyways, I can't even say that there's always next year :( Oh well. I'll remain title-less...although I did win best talent, which I guess is some consolation.

Tomorrow is a huge Presidential Scholars day. Maybe some of you will even be here...Last weekend went well ad we're all very excited for this weekend too. Anyways I hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day!

P.S Rehearsals for the play are going well. I ALMOST have all my lines memorized...I might recommend coming to see it if anyone is into theater. I can certainly get anyone interested more info! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment