Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Blog is As Productive as My Saturday...


Hi Everyone,

How are you? I hope all is well. 
Today is Valentine's Day and as you can tell from my 10:19pm blog post, I am not out! HaHa!
Well my date cancelled on me. So needless to say, it's kind of a bummer! Thats neither here nor there and life goes on. But how unbelievable is that! 

Well anyway, another week is in the books and we are definitely back into full swing. One more week of classes and we have a one week vacation! I am so pumped to head home. Well actually, I am heading down to Florida to catch some sun with my parents. I cannot wait to see my family and of course, get a tan!!! Even though I am a sophomore, I still miss home. And besides, my mom is the best Valentine, haha she doesn't cancel! (So for all the moms, even the college guys still show their parents love)

My brother just left for a cruise to the bahamas with his girlfriend today! Talk about the perfect gift for his girlfriend! Hopefully soon to be fiancee! Since I know he reads my blogs, Have fun John!

All in all, today was a very lazy Saturday. I went to the gym and watched movies all day with my single friends. It definitely was a nice Saturday though.

I am just counting down the days to vacation! 

Lastly, I am hosting some more Presidential scholars this weekend! Anyone coming?
I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you!

*With all this Florida, Bahamas and Sun talk, I have attached a picture of my mother, myself and my brother from this past summer! 

Patrick




No comments:

Post a Comment