Friday, February 6, 2009

Everybody's Workin For the Weekend!

Hey all- So it's Friday night, about 10:30...and instead of going out with all my friends for a fun enjoyable night, I decided to blog for you guys! Haha sorta kidding. I mean you're all very special to me, but I'm trying to conserve some energy. You see tomorrow night is the 4th Annual Mr. Siena Competition/Pageant/Contest/Ridiculously Embarrassing Night. I'm the only person at Siena to have been in all 4. NO, I haven't won...yet! It's the largest non-mandatory, non-sporting event on campus. We should get about 600 people in attendance tomorrow. It will feature choreographed dances, talents, formal wear, questions and answers, and more. I will be singing for my talent...we'll see how it goes. Be sure to check Youtube in the coming days if you want to see what it is like! Wish me luck.

Also, if any of you are Presidential Scholars coming to campus I'm really excited to see and meet you guys. I will be there in my suit and Siena tie ready to meet and greet you and your families! Travel safe and keep it up in school!

I think I promised you more Inauguration pictures, so here you go!

This one on the left is Michelle Obama in her limo. I had a great shot of Barack but the woman in front of me waved her hand as he was driving by so all I have is the thumb of her white glove where his head should be...miserable.



The next one is the Capitol just before the Inauguration ceremony.

The last picture is the Air and Space Museum where we had our Gala.

No comments:

Post a Comment