Wednesday, February 18, 2009

weeeeeeeeee vacation!

Hello all! I hope everyone's weekend went well, as well as everyone's Valentines day! My Valentines day was probably the highlight of my weekend :o) My boyfriend Keith took me out to a restaurant called Provence, which serves French cuisine. It was absolutely delicious! I didn't know if I was going to enjoy French food, but turns out its like my second favorite next to Italian now. :o) Anyway, he also got me flowers (half Roses, half Lilly's), which are beautiful and are still smelling up my room!

This week has been super crazy. First off, its the week before we go home, so teachers are piling on the work. Last week too actually. I really have been lucky with busy work, but now I have two papers to write. They shouldn't be too bad, and I'd like to get at least one done before I depart for home/ Florida. Oh yea, I'm going to Florida over break! Nice warm weather will be a nice escape from frigid Siena College. Speaking of frigid, IT'S GOING TO SNOW---AGAIN. WHAT THE HECK?! It like never stops!

Any who, time to go give a tour :op It's like February break for all the highschool kids, so this week is probably the busiest week as far as tours go. Talk to you later in the week!

--Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment