Friday, February 27, 2009

Winding Down Break

So it's Friday. Just a couple more days of break. It's been pretty relaxing but I haven't gotten nearly enough work done yet. I have to read another 350 pages by Monday morning. It's ok though because the book is a NY Times best seller and seems like it will be pretty good. Last night I went up to Boston to see one of my best friends at Boston College. Other than that, the week has been pretty uneventful. I DID break my nose last Saturday after the Siena basketball game. Long story but it's not really that bad. I'm hoping the cut goes away before the play in a couple weeks :/ My parents laughed at me haha. Oh how they love me. Oh oh oh!!...I also bought these new soccer shoes and a SWEET soccer ball that will be arriving next week. It's my incentive to go outside and get my butt in shape! Ok well next week will pick up with more events and activities to bring you o speed on. Until then, I hope school is going well for everyone and you get excited as those college letters come in. If anyone is going to the Presidential Scholars' Dinner next week I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment