Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mr. Siena & tons of workkkkk

Hello all! I hope every one's week went well! Mine like totally flew by, and I seriously feel like that's how all the weeks are going. We go home for "spring break" in like 2 weeks. Cool, spring break in February. Awesome? Ha ha :o)

Anyways, nothing too exciting from this week. But I did get a 97 on my first exam of the semester! Whoopee. Hopefully that will carry through with all of my classes. Doubtful.

I really want to go see a good movie. Any suggestions? I haven't seen like a really good movie in a really long time. OOOO!!! The Grammys are on tonight, yay! I should probably put those on considering they start at 8.

Today I had a Presidential Scholar come and stay with me. Her name was Nikki, and seriously such a sweetheart! She said Siena was her first choice, which is so awesome. On top of that, she was from Long Island. Best place in the world! I mean, besides Siena of course! No but on a more serious note, she really did love the campus, and I think coming and staying with an actual student was great, and I really think Presidential Scholars, and any over night program for that matter is really important. Its good to get a feel for the school while shadowing an actual student ya know?

Okay, so last night was Mr. Siena, the 4th annual to be exact. And let me say, while I think the winner did a WONDERFUL and amazing job, I was really disappointed that Conor didn't win! I think he deserved it after trying all four years. I was actually really sad for him :o( But he did win another title, which is good. All the contestants in the Mr. Siena contest were all really good and sooooo funny. Love it.

Anyways, I know this blog was kinda a stream of consciousness, but hey, interesting though! Catch up with you next time!*

No comments:

Post a Comment