Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mr. Siena 2009

And our new, Mr. Siena 2009 is...

Yes thats right, every year at Siena we have a Mr. Siena competition. It is actually a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity. In this men's pagent, 10 Siena men compete in three categories: Habitat wear, Talent, and Formal Wear. It's a huge event every year and I'm willing to bet a good portion of campus was there last night.

The show started at 9:00 and started with a dance routine performed by our lovely 10 contestants. I was actually in a small portion of the show! I was helping him with his talent act. He had decided to sing, so we made a mock American Idol and I was Paula Abdul.

Unfortunately, my friend did not win, but its all in good fun. The show was amazing and Brian Schroder was crowned the new Mr. Siena 2009. He's currently a sophomore and was actually in the show last year.

I would post a picture, but I don't have any from the show. Perhaps later in the week I'll post one, so keep tuned!

:o) Until next time,

Indira

No comments:

Post a Comment