Friday, February 20, 2009

Vacation! Already?

No more than a month's time has passed between the first days of our semester and our first week of vacation. It has been ridiculously busy for me the past few weeks between mock trial, school work, and the five million other things that require my attention from time to time. Needless to say I'm grateful for the week off, even if it does seem too soon to have one. Over the break I'll be getting a head start on the rest of the semester by writing a term paper on St. Augustine for my Medieval Philosophy course (exciting I know!). Aside from that, I have been deluged with e-mails about applications for a number of positions across campus. Here is a sample of them: Editor of the Promethean (our school newspaper), Student Conduct Review Board, Political Science Society Committee Chairperson. Now that mock trial is over with, needless to say, I'll be looking into some of these options!

By the way, in case you haven't heard, our Siena Men's Basketball Team cruised to another MAAC Conference Championship. Tomorrow, they'll be playing the University of Northern Iowa in a Bracket-Buster game. That means that the winner of this game could seriously hurt the other teams chances of going to the NCAA Tournament. Fortunately for those of us who can't make it to the game, it will be on ESPN2 at 3:00. So what do you say: GO SAINTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment