Thursday, February 26, 2009

Siena...Italy!

Hi Everyone,

I hope all is well. How are things?

Break has been awesome so far, I have just been relaxing and doing absolutely nothing. 
Remember, Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it (Ferris Beuller). 

So, its February 26, has anyone committed to Siena? Anyone still making up their mind? Any other college news? Can someone please fill me in? Haha. 

So, I'm not sure if I have blogged about this yet...however I am studying abroad Spring Semester Junior Year in...Siena. Italy!!
I am so pumped and just finalized my country and program about two weeks ago. 
So needless to say, I have been in contact with Greg (Our fellow Siena blogger!) about his experiences thus far studying in Siena.
I also know that Lauren is considering studying in London, England next year as well.
The Study Abroad Office is amazing here and they really work with each student to pick the best program for us. 
My Uncle has been to Siena, Italy many times and he says to picture, beautiful old school Italian buildings, cobblestone streets and friendly people. I cannot wait to spend a semester of my Siena career studying in Siena!!!!
My goal is to come back with three things.
1. Fluency in the Italian language.
2. Becoming an amazing chef.
3. Successfully bringing back the Italian culture which I am sure will change me for the better.

Anyway, I have to go start writing a research paper, however I just wanted to check in and see how everything is going!

Best,

Patrick.

1 comment: